LuxCraft Poly Deluxe 4ft. Adirondack Swing
Our Luxcraft Poly Adirondack Swing seats 2 people comfortably with a seat width of 48"and seat depth of 18". The overall swing dimensions are 53"wide x 27"deep x 32 1/2"tall. The Swing comes with a set of 3/16" zinc chains rated at 800 LBS per side, and is available in 18 stocked colors for faster shipping. New to this years'color selection is Antique Mahogany. (shown left) What makes this special, is that it looks and feels like real wood. We think this will be a popular choice this year!
The shipping for this great piece is free.
This Luxcraft Poly Deluxe 4ft. Adirondack Swing is made from post-consumer bottle waste such as milk jugs and water bottles. The material is then cleaned in a decontamination process to a purity level of over 99% HDPE and compounded into rigid board stock material. This recycling process creates a "greener" environment while providing you with long lasting Poly Outdoor Furniture.
The Chains are standard 3/16" zinc that come with the swing, However, we also offer installation hardware if you need or want it, in Stainless steel. We have a Stainless Steel kit which includes 2 hooks, 2 springs, for an additional $30. If you would like stainless steel chain instead of the zinc, that is available as well, for an additional $64.75
This Deluxe Adirondack Swing is Made in the USA by Ohio Amish craftsmen and measures 53" wide 27" deep and 32 1/2" high.
- No maintenance such as painting, scraping, or replacing.
- Will not crack, splinter, warp, or rot for any reason.
- Spills are No Problem as poly doesn't absorb liquid.
- Will not weather from natural elements.
- Assembled with stainless steel screws and hardware.
- Ultra Violet lab tested to be fade resistant.
- Will not promote bacterial growth or mildew.
- Insect and termite resistant.
- Our Chairs, gliders, and swings are reinforced with aluminum angle braces.
- Limited Lifetime warranty.
- Swings come with heavy duty chains rated at 800 lb. per side.