LuxCraft Poly Folding Adirondack Chair
Probably the best chair for your backyard.Measures 30" wide 39" deep and 38 1/2" high. Now available in 30 standard colors. New this year is "Antique Mahogany" which features a real wood grain texture. (shown to the left)
This LuxCraft Adirondack Chair is great for completing your deck, yard, patio, pool area, or gazebo without spending a lot of time maintaining it. Our Poly Folding Adirondack Chair is made from post-consumer bottle waste such as milk jugs and water bottles. The material is then cleaned in a decontamination process to a purity level of over 99% HDPE and compounded into rigid board stock material. This recycling process creates a "greener" environment while providing you with long lasting Poly Outdoor Furniture. Our LuxCraft Poly Folding Adirondack Chair, shown in Antique Mahogany, will provide years of service while continuing to look great years later. This Poly Folding Adirondack Chair is Made in the USA by the Amish Community in Ohio, and measures 30" wide 39" deep and 38 1/2" high.
- No maintenance such as painting, scraping, or replacing.
- Will not crack, splinter, warp, or rot for any reason.
- Will not weather from natural elements.
- Assembled with stainless steel screws and hardware.
- Ultra Violet lab tested to be fade resistant.
- Will not promote bacterial growth or mildew.
- Termite resistant.
- Our Chairs, gliders, and swings are reinforced with aluminum angle braces.
- Lifetime warranty.